The Indian stock market had a sharp follow-through upside rise on Thursday after exhibiting a sustainable upside bounce on Wednesday. The NSE nifty gained 234 points to settle at 17,401, while the BSE Sensex gained 776 points to close at 58,461. The Bank Nifty index rose 143 points to 36,508 points. The current market pattern, according to stock market specialists, demonstrates the strength of bulls in a downtrend.
The power, oil & gas, and IT indices all rose the most on a day when volumes on the NSE were higher than the previous day but lower than the recent average. The BSE small-cap and mid-cap indices both increased by 1% and 1%, respectively.
Day trading guide for Nifty today
Nagaraj Shetti, Technical Research Analyst at HDFC Securities, revealed his intraday trading plan for today’s trading session “The upside bounce that began at the lows of 16,782 appears to have been bolstered by Thursday’s rise higher. On the NSE Nifty, a strong upside breakout of the hurdle of 17,400 to 17,600 levels will only change the market’s short-term negative mood. Any drop in temperature from near the resistance band could reawaken bears. The immediate support level for the NSE Nifty is currently around 17,300 to 17,250.”
Day trading stocks for today
Stock market experts Sumeet Bagadia, Executive Director at Choice Broking; Ravi Singhal, Vice Chairman at GCL Securities; Ravi Singh, Head of Research & Vice President at ShareIndia; Manoj Dalmia, Founder & Director at Proficient Equities Limited; and Parth Nyati, Founder at Tradingo — listed 9 stocks to buy today on day trading.
Sumeet Bagadia’s day trading stocks
- Indusind Bank: Buy at CMP, target ₹975 to ₹1000, stop loss ₹899
- DFC First Bank: Buy at CMP, target ₹51, stop loss ₹44
Ravi Singhal’s stock of the day
- Birlasoft: Buy at ₹470, target ₹515, stop loss ₹455
Ravi Singh’s intraday stocks for today
- Wipro: Buy at ₹645, target ₹655, stop loss ₹640
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd or MSIL: Buy at ₹7320, target ₹7450, stop loss ₹7270
Manoj Dalmia’s shares to buy today
- Texmo Pipes: Buy at ₹68, target ₹75, stop loss ₹64.50
- Gujarat Fluorochemicals: Buy at ₹2301, target ₹2488, stop loss ₹2238
Parth Nyati’s stocks to buy today
- CDSL: Buy at CMP, target ₹1625, stop loss ₹1499
- ACE: Buy at ₹218, target ₹225, stop loss ₹214.
Disclaimer: The views and recommendations made above are those of individual analysts or broking companies, and not of The Shining Media.
The Shining Media is an independent news website and channel, covering updates from the world of Politics, Entertainment, Sports, International, National, and a lot more.