After showing pullback from Wednesday’s highs, the Indian stock market continued to rise in the Thursday session. The NSE Nifty finished 121 points higher at 17,536 points, the BSE Sensex finished 454 points higher at 58,795 points, and the Bank Nifty index finished 77 points down at 37,364 points. This pattern, according to stock market gurus, indicates a bullish rebound from the lows.
Real estate, oil & gas, telecom, and healthcare indices increased the most on a day when volumes on the BSE were somewhat below the recent average, while capital goods and auto indices sank the most. The mid-cap and small-cap indices each increased by 0.69 and 0.87 percent.
NSE Nifty: Day trading guide
Nagaraj Shetti, Technical Research Analyst at HDFC Securities, revealed the intraday trading plan for the Friday session “The bulls may be able to make a comeback thanks to Thursday’s upside bounce. In the short term, the next two major resistances on the NSE Nifty are around 17,600 and 17,800. On the other hand, on any declines, lower levels of buying are likely.”
Day trading stocks today
Sumeet Bagadia, Executive Director at Choice Broking; Rohit Singre, Senior Technical Analyst at LKP Securities; Parth Nyati, Founder, Tradingo; Ravi Singhal, Vice Chairman at GCL Securities; and Ravi Singh, Head of Research & Vice President at ShareIndia — all recommended day trading stocks to buy today.
Sumeet Bagadia’s day trading stocks to buy today
- HDFC Bank: Buy at CMP, target ₹1575, stop loss ₹1500
- Aster DM Healthcare: Buy at CMP, target ₹218 to ₹222, stop loss ₹198
Ravi Singhal’s stock of the day
- Vodafone Idea: Buy at ₹11.60, target ₹13, stop loss ₹11
Ravi Singh’s day trading stocks for Friday
- GAIL (India) Limited: Buy at ₹140, target ₹148, stop loss ₹136
- Infosys: Buy at ₹1720, target ₹1760, stop loss ₹1700
Parth Nyati’s intraday stocks for today
- Suprajit Engineering: Buy at CMP, target ₹485, stop loss ₹444
- Chambal Fertilisers & Chemicals Limited: Buy at ₹400, target ₹411, stop loss ₹394
Rohit Singre’s stock to buy today
- Grasim Industries: Buy above ₹1755, target ₹1800 to ₹1850, stop loss ₹1715.
Disclaimer: The views and recommendations made above are those of individual analysts or broking companies, and not of The Shining Media.
The Shining Media is an independent news website and channel, covering updates from the world of Politics, Entertainment, Sports, International, National, and a lot more.