The Indian stock market saw a modest upside comeback on Tuesday after showing severe losses in the previous several sessions. The Nifty 50 gained 156 points to settle at 16,770, while the BSE Sensex gained 497 points to close at 56,319 points. Nifty Bank gained 168 points to conclude at 34,607 points. According to stock market specialists, the current market pattern shows a market with a weak upside bounce.
Day trading guide for Nifty today
Nagaraj Shetti, Technical Research Analyst at HDFC Securities, revealed his day trading strategy for Wednesday “The Nifty’s negative trend is still in place, and Tuesday’s upside rally may not have changed mood. In the next sessions, there is a chance of a slight upside bounce on the NSE Nifty reaching 17,000 to 17,100 levels, after which the market is predicted to retrace down from higher levels. The level of 16,630 serves as immediate support for the Nifty.”
Day trading stocks
Stock market experts Sumeet Bagadia, Executive Director at Choice Broking; Ravi Singhal, Vice Chairman at GCL Securities; Ravi Singh, Head of Research & Vice President at ShareIndia; Manoj Dalmia, Founder & Director at Proficient Equities Limited; and Parth Nyati, Founder at Tradingo — shared their recommendations for day trading stocks to buy today.
Sumeet Bagadia’s day trading stocks for today
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank: Buy at CMP, target ₹38 to ₹40, stop loss ₹34
- IGL: Buy at CMP, target ₹515, stop0 loss ₹481
Ravi Singhal’s stock of the day
- HDFC: Sell at ₹2555, target ₹2500, stop loss ₹2575
Ravi Singh’s day trading stocks to buy today
- Coal India Ltd: Buy at ₹144, target ₹149, stop loss ₹142
- Canara Bank: Buy at ₹192, target ₹199, stop loss ₹190
Manoj Dalmia’s stock pick for today
- Pokarna: Buy at around ₹701, target ₹788, stop loss ₹663
Parth Nyati’s day trading stocks for Wednesday
- Sundram Fasteners: Buy at CMP, target ₹900, stop loss ₹842
- Apollo Hospitals: Buy at ₹4847, target ₹4975, stop loss ₹4775.
Disclaimer: The views and recommendations made above are those of individual analysts or broking companies, and not of The Shining Media.
The Shining Media is an independent news website and channel, covering updates from the world of Politics, Entertainment, Sports, International, National, and a lot more.