The Department of Telecommunications’ (DoT) new SIM rules went into effect on December 7, 2021, in the country. If a person has more than 9 SIM cards, he will be required to undergo SIM card verification. The SIM card will be deactivated if this does not happen. The SIM will be turned off in 30 days, according to the department. The difficulty now is how to figure out how many phone numbers have been issued in your name. If you’re concerned by similar questions, you’ll find this information useful. In this article, we’ll show you how to find out how many SIM cards have been activated in your name in less than a minute.
Follow these steps:
You can access it from any mobile device or computer. We’re taking you through the process one step at a time.
- Go to https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/ first.
- On the home page, you will find the option to enter your mobile number.
- After you’ve entered your phone number, click Request OTP.
- Now type the OTP that was sent to your phone into the area labelled OTP.
- The data of all those numbers that are activated with your ID will now appear in front of you.
- If you believe that any of these numbers are unknown to you and that you do not use them, you may pick that number and report it as well as turn it off on the same page. You’ll also be able to follow your request on this page.