If you’ve been waiting for the best Apple MacBook Air price, then look no further. In India, the Apple MacBook Air M1 is currently offered at a significant discount, with an effective price of Rs 79,500. This is the lowest price for the MacBook Air M1 that has been available all year. The MacBook Air M1, which was launched last year at a price of Rs 92,900, is one of Apple’s gadgets that is powered by the company’s own silicon.
This is how the deal works:
The Imagine store, an authorised Apple reseller, is offering a Rs 7,400 discount on the MacBook Air M1, bringing the official price down to Rs 85,500. Additionally, if you have an HDFC Bank credit card, you can get Rs 6,000 cashback on purchases made with the card. The laptop is available at an effective price of Rs 79,500 after the HDFC Bank rebate.
On EMI transactions, HDFC is also offering credit card cashback. The laptop is also available for free delivery from The Imagine Store.
Specifications for the Apple MacBook Air M1
- The MacBook Air, which was released last year, comes with an Apple M1 chip, which is the company’s first system on a chip for Mac.
- The M1 chip is one of the best ARM-based chips on the market right now.
- The laptop comes with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of SSD storage.
- The laptop has a 13.3-inch Retina display with a resolution of 2560×1600 pixels and a pixel density of 227 PPI.
- Apple’s True Tone and Backlit Magic keyboards are also included. Touch ID is also built into the power button on the MacBook Air M1.
- The MacBook Air M1 features a force touch touchpad, Wi-Fi 6 compatibility, and two Thunderbolt connectors.
- The device has a robust battery life of up to 18 hours on a single charge.
- It operates on the newest version of Apple’s macOS Montery operating system.
- A 720p FaceTime HD camera and stereo speakers are also included.
The Shining Media is an independent news website and channel, covering updates from the world of Politics, Entertainment, Sports, International, National, and a lot more.