The Shining Media brings you the top ten headlines to start your day and keep you up to date on the latest news from India and across the world.
From 16 November 2021, here are the top news and stories in the entertainment, technology, gadgets and more genre:
1) In Parliament’s Winter Session, the Centre may introduce a bill on cryptocurrencies, according to a report
According to agency insiders, the proposed regulation would focus on investor protection because cryptocurrencies are classified as a complicated asset class.
2) Court Rejects Bail Pleas of Accused Ashish Mishra and Two Others in Lakhimpur Kheri Case
On October 3, four farmers were allegedly crushed by an SUV automobile as they returned from a demonstration against agricultural legislation in Tikunia, Lakhimpur Kheri.
3) Meeting of the Federal Ministers on Economic Recovery: The Centre Doubles the Tax Devolution Amount for States in November
The summit takes place against the backdrop of the country’s economic recovery following two waves of the COVID-19 epidemic, as the Union administration presses for more capital spending.
4) Kabul Blast: Unknown number of people killed in explosion in Afghanistan’s capital
In Kabul’s police district 5, there was an explosion. According to officials, no casualties have been reported thus far, according to TOLO News.
5) To avoid a clash with ‘RRR,’ Bhansali has postponed the release of ‘Gangubai Kathiawadi.’ SS Rajamouli reacts
‘Gangubai Kathiawadi,’ starring Alia Bhatt, was supposed to be released on January 6th. On Monday, the film’s producers released a statement confirming the new release date.
6) Suriya’s ‘Jai Bhim’ team has been sent with a notice claiming damages of Rs 5 crore
According to the legal notice, the film is said to be based on a true storey, and its plot is based on a Madras High Court judgement.
7) Ronaldo Tears After Portugal Loses Qualifier, Fans Recall Disallowed Goal From Previous Leg
FIFA World Cup Qualification Round 1: Ronaldo sobs after Portugal misses out on a golden opportunity to qualify for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
8) Babar Azam is named captain of the ICC’s T20 World Cup Most Valuable Team, which includes no Indians
Only four Asian players were nominated to the ICC’s Most Valuable Team, with the remainder coming from England, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
9) Shraddha Arya Wears Purple For Her Mehndi Ceremony And Shows Off Her Gorgeous Engagement Ring
For her Mehndi ceremony, Shraddha Arya wore a stunning purple and yellow lehenga. On each of her hands, she has a bride and groom Mehndi design.
10) A Parliamentary Committee meets with members of the cryptocurrency industry, emphasising the need for a regulatory framework
This is the first time the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Finance has organised a meeting on the subject.
The Shining Media is an independent news website and channel, covering updates from the world of Politics, Entertainment, Sports, International, National, and a lot more.