The cabinet of Punjab’s Charanjit Singh Channi government took important decisions on Tuesday. Under this decision, farmers of Punjab can extract soil up to three feet from their land and now no mining policy will be applicable on it. Apart from this, mining policy and royalty will not be applicable to brick kiln owners as well. A decision has been taken to ensure that the sanitation workers recruited on contract in the corporations of Punjab. Outsourced employees will be done on contract.
Punjab’s cabinet took these important decisions
- The outstanding water bills of the village have been waived, now the bill will come according to the flat rate.
- The compensation for wastage of cotton crop will be 17 thousand per acre.
- For a government job in Punjab, it will be mandatory to have 10th pass in Punjabi language.
- In Punjab, 25,000 EWS houses will be built on 400 acres of land.
- Houses will be built in four cities of Punjab. Only the cost of construction of the house will be taken, the cost of the land will not be taken.
- Upgraded 229 schools.
- Taxes, fines and arrears of auto drivers were waived.
- The annual tax of minibuses was reduced from 30 thousand to 20 thousand.
- The next cabinet meeting will be held on 16 December.
- The chair will be established in the name of Jesus Christ.
- A study center will be built in Patiala for Bhagwat Geeta and Ramayana.
- Dera Ballan will be given 100 acres of land for study center in Jalandhar.
The Shining Media is an independent news website and channel, covering updates from the world of Politics, Entertainment, Sports, International, National, and a lot more.