On Wednesday, the Indian stock market continued to trade in a narrow range. The NSE Nifty dropped 27 points to settle at 18,017, while the BSE Sensex dropped 80 points to close at 60,352. The current market trend, according to stock market specialists, reflects a confused state of mind among market players.
Oil & gas and telecom indices gained the most on a day when volumes on the NSE were in line with previous averages, while real estate, metals, consumer durables, and bank indexes lost the most. The small-cap index remained unchanged, while the mid-cap index fell 0.5 percent.
Trade View on NSE Nifty
Nagaraj Shetti, Technical Research Analyst at HDFC Securities, revealed the intraday trading plan for the Thursday session “The Nifty’s short-term trend remains range bound with a moderate tilt. In the immediate term, another round of upside bounce towards 18,150 is possible as long as the lower support of 17,900 to 17,850 is protected at NSE Nifty. In the short term, a strong fall below the support is likely to take Nifty down to 17,600 levels.”
Stocks to purchase today on the day trading market
Sumeet Bagadia, Executive Director at Choice Broking; Mudit Goel, Senior Research Analyst at SMC Global Securities; Rohit Singre, Senior Technical Analyst at LKP Securities; Parth Nyati, Founder, Tradingo; Ravi Singh, Head of Research & Vice President, ShareIndia; and Manoj Dalmia, Founder and Director, Proficient Equities Limited — shared their intraday trading stocks for today.
Sumeet Bagadia’s Day Trading Stocks for Today
- UPL: Buy at CMP, objective 800 to 820, stop loss 740, according to Sumeet Bagadia’s day trading stocks for today.
- Sun Pharma: Buy at the CMP with a goal of 830 to 850 and a stop loss of 785.
- Motherson Sumi: Buy at CMP, goal 249, stop loss 235, Mudit Goel’s stock of the day
Rohit Singre’s intraday stocks for today
- Godrej Consumer Products: Buy momentum at CMP with a target of 985-895 and a stop loss of 965.
- IndiaMART: Buy the momentum at 7550, with a goal of 7800 to 8000 and a stop loss of 7300.
Today’s stocks to purchase from Ravi Singh
- Apollo Tyres: Buy at a price of 234, with a target of 242 and a stop loss of 231.
- BPCL: Buy at $425 with a target of $435 and a stop loss of $422.
Thursday’s stock choice by Manoj Dalmia
- Agarwal Industrial Corporation: Buy at $387 with a $424 objective and a $378 stop loss.
Parth Nyati’s contribution for today
- Titan Company: Buy at 2484 with a 2550 goal and a 2445 stop loss.
Disclaimer: The views and recommendations made above are those of individual analysts or broking companies, and not of The Shining Media.
The Shining Media is an independent news website and channel, covering updates from the world of Politics, Entertainment, Sports, International, National, and a lot more.