The application form correction window for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Examination has been extended through November 15. Candidates who applied for GATE 2022 can go to gate.iitkgp.ac.in to retrieve their already filled application form and make any necessary modifications. To access the application form, candidates must log in using the needed credentials, which include the GATE 2022 application form number and other requested information.
Students can amend or edit their category, paper, and examination city on the GATE 2022 application form using the GATE correction window. The application procedure ended on October 7, and no new requests for application forms will be accepted.
How To Edit GATE 2022 Application Form?
- Gate.iitkgp.ac.in is the official website.
- On the homepage, click the ‘Login’ tab.
- The candidates will be taken to a new login page.
- Fill in the GATE application number and any other requested information.
- Select ‘Login’ from the drop-down menu.
- The application form for GATE 2022 will display on the screen.
- Make any necessary adjustments to the application form.
- Make a payment through the specified channel.
- Double-check the form before submitting it.
- Take a printout of the GATE 2022 application form that has been revised.
GATE 2022 will be held at IIT Kharagpur on February 5, 6, 12, and 13, 2022 in two shifts: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
On January 3, GATE 2022 Examination admit cards will be available on the official website.
The Shining Media is an independent news website and channel, covering updates from the world of Politics, Entertainment, Sports, International, National, and a lot more.