On Thursday, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will hold the class 10 Science term 1 test (December 2). The Science paper’s term 1 test will be place from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Students must arrive at the exam centre 30 minutes prior to the scheduled exam time. To fill up the answers, students will be given OMR sheets.
The science paper will be divided into three sections: Sections A and B will have 24 questions each, while Section C will have 12 questions. Without any negative grading, the overall score would be 40.
CBSE OMR Sheet Details
On the CBSE OMR sheet, students will be expected to fill in the following information; students may find this information on their CBSE admission card.
- Students’ name
- Father’s name
- CBSE term 1 board exam roll number
- Exam day and date
- Exam center number and name
- Subject code and name
- School code
Today’s CBSE 10th Science Paper: Important Points to Remember
- To darken the right answer in the CBSE OMR sheets, students must use a blue or black ballpoint pen. The use of a pencil is absolutely forbidden.
- Students must write the proper choice in the box, which is either A, B, C, or D. The answers entered in the boxes will be considered the final response by CBSE.
- In the response booklet, pupils must provide their school code, subject code and name, father’s name, and other information.
- Students must adhere to all Covid-19 standards, including wearing masks and carrying hand sanitizers; otherwise, they will be denied entry to the test.
- Mobile phones, electronic devices, headphones, and any other electronic gadgets are prohibited in the exam centre.
- At the end of term 1, the CBSE will not release pass, fail, or essential repeat results. At the conclusion of term 2 examinations, the full result will be released.
The Shining Media is an independent news website and channel, covering updates from the world of Politics, Entertainment, Sports, International, National, and a lot more.